Fiberglass windows

Some time back, there was a thread about fiberglass windows. I'm wondering how they hold up. I'm particularly interested in feedback on Inline Fiberglass windows (the company and the product).
TIA
LEe Elson
snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com wrote:

The fiberglass framed windows seem to be touted as the best thing since canned beans and Inline's been around for 25 + years but I'm not personally familiar with them. Plenty of info, and maybe some ratings: http://tinyurl.com/8ovx5