fiberglass bath tub repair

I have a fiberglass bathtub in an apartment that has a crack in it, any ideas about the best way to approch repairing this. Is there a repair kit avail. And what about color ? Iam a body man and suppose i could treat it like a corvette fender or something, but was just wondering if there were any tricks or other thoughts about repairing tubs.

Thanks, mark

Reply to
Cox Bodyshop

I fixed one once. Bigegst mistake I made was to just patch it and not brace it underneath, which is why it cracked in the first place. Well, that and it was a peice of crap.

I just sanded the paint off and used fiberglass patch and resin on it. Worked great.

Reply to
Matt

Reply to
mike60510

I own the apartment, either way its costing me

Reply to
Cox Bodyshop