fiberglass bath tub repair

I have a fiberglass bathtub in an apartment that has a crack in it, any ideas about the best way to approch repairing this. Is there a repair kit avail. And what about color ? Iam a body man and suppose i could treat it like a corvette fender or something, but was just wondering if there were any tricks or other thoughts about repairing tubs.
Thanks, mark
I fixed one once. Bigegst mistake I made was to just patch it and not brace it underneath, which is why it cracked in the first place. Well, that and it was a peice of crap.
I just sanded the paint off and used fiberglass patch and resin on it. Worked great.
If you live in an apartment, my advice is to contact the property manager. If you try to fix it and something hapends, you may be replacing the tub through your security deposit.
Cox Bodyshop wrote:

any
kit
treat it

were
I own the apartment, either way its costing me