fiberfloor for kitchen

I would like to know if anyone has installed the do it yourself fiberfloor. It doesn't need to be glued down and is made by tarkett and a few other companies. If you have installed it could you tell me how you like it as I am considering purchasing it for my kitchen....Thanks

Reply to
sms1988

Never heard of it. Please point us to a site which describes it.

Reply to
Lawrence

Reply to
MaryJoL

MaryJoL spake thus:

Looked on their site but didn't find anything called "fiberfloor" (or "fiber floor"). They show three product lines: wood, vinyl and laminate. What's the specific product?

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Reply to
MaryJoL