fiberfloor for kitchen

I would like to know if anyone has installed the do it yourself fiberfloor. It doesn't need to be glued down and is made by tarkett and a few other companies. If you have installed it could you tell me how you like it as I am considering purchasing it for my kitchen....Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net wrote:

Never heard of it. Please point us to a site which describes it.
Tarkett.com had information about it.It needs no glue. I need a new kitchen floor and saw it on display at one of the flooring places. they had another brand called earthscapes but I couldn't find any information on the internet about that brand. I don't know if any other companies make it. I would like to find out more information about it, but couldn't find much information on it on the internet.In the tarkett brochure it says that it won awards, but I would like to find out if someone has it and how they liked it before I bought it.

MaryJoL spake thus:

Looked on their site but didn't find anything called "fiberfloor" (or "fiber floor"). They show three product lines: wood, vinyl and laminate. What's the specific product?
--
Save the Planet
Kill Yourself

MaryJoL spake thus: