fiber optic lighting

Hello: I want to string some fiber-optic lighting around my windows and such for Christmas, yet all I can find is fiber-optic trees. Can anyone help me? Do they make strings of fiber-optic lights? Thank-you.
This site is fairly informitive.....cable seems cheap but the light sources are pretty steep. Maybe you could use a par 38 fixture for a light source.
http://www.fiberopticproducts.com /