Festool - Random Orbital Sander with Vacuum

If you are doing sanding jobs indoors that require total dust collection and keeping the work area dust free, you should consider the Festool ROS Sander combinded with the Festool dust extractor. This combination doesnt just remove some of the dust, it gets it all.
If you are interested you can check out this high end sanding tool, at:
http://www.morrisandgreen.com/store_festool.html?AdSRC=alt.home.repair
It is a little expensive but well worth it, it has done an incredible job for me on my last 3 work sites.