Festool Domino Joiner

I just wanted to pass on a review to any woodworkers out there. I was at a Festool tool demo last week and was really impressed with the Domino joiner. The joiner makes floating mortis and tenon joints very easy. It is a little expesive but I think it was well worth the investment.
Actually the site I ordered it from sent me a 10% coupon for my next order. Let me know if it works for anyone else. www.mytoolplace.com coupon code CAP909
Good luck.