Fertilizer

Let's think this through.....go to the landscaper and offer to buy a portapottie for him? Or suggest that he counsel his crew not to poop in the yard? MAYBE, if I saw it happen more than once, I'd call the boss anonymously :o) Good grief....leave the poop complaints for old ladies and/or animal control :o)

Reply to
Norminn

Hmm. Did you consider simply shooting both of the miscreants?

Reply to
HeyBub

"nestork" wrote

Ahhh...Rule #1 here: People who post here don't want solutions; they want to bitch and moan about things. Yours is an elegant solution. Thank you for that.

Reply to
David Kaye

"Oren" wrote

Because sometimes paying a few $$ is the expedient thing to do. You must have a LOT of stress in your life, Oren, based on all the bitching and moaning you do here. Time to chill out and find solutions instead of complaining all the time.

Reply to
David Kaye

"Frank" wrote

Indecent? Some of those Mexicans are VERY well-hung.

Reply to
David Kaye

"Stormin Mormon" wrote

AMEN! Especially if they're Mexican. Mexicans are some of the most generous people on earth.

Reply to
David Kaye

That's why they call them Mexcrements. You should have shot the dirty wetback.

Reply to
Thomas White

Golly, no. Why didn't I think of that?

I'm not saying I would buy the toilet, but my previous post was to say why one would do it. Responses like that have a much higher chance of working.

Reply to
micky

This is the nicest thing you've said for a long time, but then you ruined it with the other post I just replied to.

Reply to
micky

Well, never having been Hispanic, yard crew, worked for a foreman, or any of the other qualifiers, I can be ignorant.

I'm pleased that was a typical SM remark, be a real shame if I was someone else.

.

A typical SM remark.

Why coudln't you figure that out?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Sorry about that. I'll try to do better. (Typical SM apology.)

.

This is the nicest thing you've said for a long time, but then you ruined it with the other post I just replied to.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I'm told that in some parts of Arizona and New Mexico, "He needed killin' " is a legitimate defense in court.

Reply to
nestork

How about rock salt for the first offense?

Reply to
krw

That's what comes from hiring cheap help. I'm sure the HOA will be more than happy to make a new rule about this, since that's what they do.

Reply to
Hell Toupee

clipped

The nutcase on our condo board passed a rule that dogs had to be taken off the property to urinate/defecate....she worked during the day, so obviously did not know that everyone in the neighborhood who walked their dog was likely to "drop by" our property. Everyone in the 'hood carried a little bag and dropped fido's donation in a dumpster. Later on, the guy who bought the condo above said board member became ill so that he couldn't walk his dog for a while....let it go on his balcony and then apparently tossed a bucket of water out to wash it down. I think his actions were entirely appropriate, given behavior of the condo commando below.

Reply to
Norminn

Your condo association is a dictatorship? I've never run across that before.

Reply to
krw

One psychopath hungry for control, owner of several units chronically delinquent in paying fees....between the two they had total control. Nasty biz, and I don't live there any more.

Reply to
Norminn

Delinquents get a vote. They have >50% of the properties? I've seen bad situations but never a dictatorship.

Reply to
krw

It has since become illegal for folks to be on condo board if delinqent in assessments. The owners who CARED were outnumbered; couple of elderly owners who were perfectly willing to write checks but did nothing else. The guy who was delinquent (now deceased) owned 3 units, a million$ sailboat and a home in the Bahamas.

Reply to
Norminn

clipped

And then we went through the "flipper" phase where owners were not about to put any money into a condo for long-term benefit.

Reply to
Norminn