Fence over underground wiring

I would like to put a fence up at the back of my yard, but it would need to go in over existing underground high voltage wires. Not the usual 220V but the main underground lines to the local transformers.
I have had the crew out to mark the line locations, but they are unable to tell me how deep they are. I would guess they know where they should be, but because of various problems, they may not be as deep as the should.
Any suggestions?
I am thinking of several possible fence types, generally decorative but also I am interested in keeping the neighborhood kids out of my yard and since I am on the local foot path, eliminate the foot traffic of kids taking a short cut.
--
WILLIAM21

Since you have a heavy cable feed, you can electrify the fence. Help keep folks out. Don't thank me, I do this as a service.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus