Fence for pets

I plan on checking on fence for 5 small dogs. The fence will be around 50x50. My sister knows a guy that says he has a vinyl fence that has been used. I don't know yet why he ended up with a used fence, but it makes me wonder if vinyl will be durable. It will be in the back yard and will not be seen from the road.

Reply to
Metspitzer

Can the dogs dig under it?

Reply to
Oren

I haven't been around the dogs to really know yet. I am guessing that would be a concern. He would be going 3 inches into the dirt. I am guessing that won't stop much.

Reply to
Metspitzer

Bury some hardware cloth along the bottom edge of the fence. That'll change the mind of all but the best canine breakout artists.

Reply to
krw

Get a Fi-Shok and a spool of the yellow wire.

It certainly taught my "3 time loser at the pound" some manners. Every other kind of fence was just a puzzle for him.

Reply to
gfretwell