Female Columbia cycling uniform.....

Columbia’s Women’s Cycling Team
"At the Tour of Tuscany over the weekend, Columbia’s women’s cycling team was the buzz of the cycling world but the attention wasn’t due to the cyclists’ athletic prowess."
Where is the bad? Did I miss something?
Pic:
<https://tinyurl.com/m6l65ka <http://nextimpulsesports.com/2014/09/15/columbias-womens-cycling-teams-new-jerseys-drew-attention-wrong-reasons/

are you blind man?

http://mashable.com/2014/09/15/colombian-cycling-uniform/

Yes, you did miss something. I thought you were more observant.
I can certainly understand what the uproar is over the skin-toned portion of fabric. They are a racing team and in racing you eliminate as much weight as possible, anywhere possible. Their jersey designer, not being a racer, clearly missed the opportunity to eliminate the skin-toned fabric all together and make the jerseys two-piece jerseys! That's what I would have done.
On 9/16/2014 5:38 PM, Oren wrote:

When I bicycled many years ago, I wore shorts like these which are great for freedom of movement. They have a chamois built into the crotch area for moisture and shock absorbance. If this team did not have the chamois' it would be a sight to behold.
On 9/16/2014 5:38 PM, Oren wrote:

Can't believe the women actually wore them.

Oren, Oren, Oren...where are your eyes, man? Can't you see the lack of tranparency??
--

dadiOH

They all look like they are sporting Maxi Pads. Is that a biking thing or just a way to avoid camel toe?
I hate to think they are ll just having that girl thing at the same time.
On 9/16/14, 5:38 PM, Oren wrote:

A racing cyclist isn't properly dressed without a helmet. Allowing them to pose that way would have an undesirable effect on impressionable young cyclists.
On 9/18/2014 5:31 AM, J Burns wrote:

If they were on a bike I could see your point. In a group photo, helmets would be partly hiding them.
On 9/18/14, 1:44 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Two of them have something important hidden. It would have been a more attractive photo if they'd worn helmets with lettering across the forehead reminding the photographer, "MY EYES ARE UP HERE."