Fein Multimaster Tool

Blank Has anyone used a Fein Multimaster tool with either a diamond or carbide blade to remove grout? I have a number of bathrooms that I need to re-grout, and don't want to spend hours removing the old grout. Will the diamond blade fit between the narrow space between bathroom wall-tile....it's pretty narrow. Any sharing of experience with this tool will be appreciated. Thanx in advance.
--
Mark

I have only played with it, rather than doing any actual work; but it ought to be okay.
I am still wanting to do something with it that justifies it's price.
I've used one borrowed from a friend, but not for grout. The friend has done grout with it and says if works real well. His grout line were about 5/16" - 3/8" wide, so thickness of the cutter was not a problem. BTW, I used the tool with a toothed scapper to actually cut through wood. It got into tight places with no problem. No other tool would have worked. When the teeth wear off, we used a MotoTool with a thin cutoff wheel to put in new teeth .... worked good and a whole lot cheaper than a new blade. My only comment is that it is REALLY only a "triangle detail sander." Fein gets off charging big bucks because of all the different cutters/attachments, for which they also charge an arm and a leg. But I must say, it's a nice tool.
Toller wrote:

Yes, it will remove grout in a very controlled manner. The carbide blades are fairly thick when new. They do get thinner when used. The diamond blades are thinner.
If you need me to I can measure the thickness of the diamond and carbide blades.
RB
Mark wrote:

I have the Multimaster. I have all thicknesses of grout in my home and the diamond and carbide blades will be too thick for some of the joints. For the thin ones I will use my Makita cordless grinder that will accept the Makita wet-dry 3 1/4" diamond grinding wheel. The wheel is about 1/32" in thickness and is one of my most favorite items. Between the Multimaster and the Makita you have all bases covered.