Faucet washer repair

I have a bad faucet washer in my bathroom sink. The washer has a chip out of one edge of it. What sort of glue can I use to repair this chip? would epoxy work? Normally I'd replace the washer, but since we are in a depression, I can not afford a new washer so I want to repair the old one.

Tim

Reply to
tim2007xxx

Just cut one out of an old tire.

Reply to
Van Chocstraw

If its on the hot water side just cut the water off at the angle stop. If its on the cold water valve...swap it with the good washer in the hot water valve.

Since times are tough you make do with cold water only...this of the energy savings.

Reply to
fftt

I saw something at Ace, only $29.99 for a half ounce tube. But if you call in the next 10 minutes.... they will throw in a dicer slicer that does eggs, walnuts, and faucet washers too.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

snipped-for-privacy@myspace.com wrote in news:kgre75tbjp9h9j91joc4bm01mej5d6gfnm@

4ax.com: