faucet that cannot be left on just a trickle

I have a single handle bath faucet that shuts itself off when I want just a trickle of flow, caused by gravity and the weight of its handle. My solution is to add a counter weight:
http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/7020105_3XFKR
However, this doesn't look very elegant. Do you have another suggestions? It doesn't have to be perfect; any improvement over mine is welcome.
In case you wonder, the faucet is this model: http://www.pricepfister.com/bath/Product/042-AMFC.aspx #
I don't want to replace the faucet -- not worth the trouble.
(sorry if you get duplicate post; my first post didn't show after a few days so I re-post on a different server)
john wrote:

You should be able to take the handle off and once you have it off there should be a screw or a nut (depends on the model). Just tighten ever so slightly.
Chris

That photo appears to be in a public washroom.
raweb.com:

Look carefully at the picture (hover over upper-right and click original) wood backsplash pop-up drain bottle of Drano Max (http://www.prestosupply.net/store/images / j30015.jpeg) reflection of naked woman taking the picture
I don't think it is a public washroom

sorry about the wrap
http://www.prestosupply.net/store/images/j30015.jpeg
Give a clue. What makes you think that?

john wrote:

Assuming you are not a troll, just replace the cartridge, P/N 974-035. the maintenance instructions telling you just how to do taht are here:
http://tinyurl.com/9xqpnt
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia