Faucet mystery

Is there faucet manufacturer that uses Kohler parts? I need to replace the hand held side sprayer for our faucet. It came in a very specific design and finish and I am unsure of the manufacturer. I lost the paperwork, so I emailed Kohler a digital picture. Kohler said they don't make that model. But a few months back when I replaced the cartridge on the hot side, when I took in the old one to replace it the hardware store guy says "Ah! It's a Kohler". He sold me the cartridge and it works perfectly.

Anybody?

Reply to
El Marko