Faucet dripping

I bought a new Grohe faucet in my bathroom, and installed it.
Everything was good for a few days, but then it started dripping.
So I got a replacement cartridge from Grohe, and installed it without any problems. Except it did not make a difference. The faucet is still dripping just the same.
What could the problem be?
--
My Flickr Page
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25892068@N07 /
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/Faucet-dripping-624917-.htm ErikErik wrote:
Mikko Peltoniemi wrote:

-------------------------------------
Where exactly is it dripping? At the spout or handle?
On 11.3.2011 6:31, ErikErik wrote:

The spout.
--
My Flickr Page
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25892068@N07 /
On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 18:53:00 -0500, Mikko Peltoniemi

Assuming it's leaking out the spout, it's just a bad faucet. Bad from the factory. Return it for something that doesn't leak.
--Vic
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 07:17:01 -0500, Mikko Peltoniemi

My suspiscion is a leaky casting allowing water to bypass the cartridge. Cheap Chinese sourced crap, in many cases.