FAQ Question

I don't see a FAQ, anywhere.

Is there any problem with requesting recommendations for specific companies or contractors? Any problem with relating experiences and prices of such?

I am asking as a homeowner and customer; I assume outright commercial posts are unwelcome.

Reply to
Michael Krantz

There's been a few loosely put together FAQ's over the years here,(mostly toungue in chee stuff) but none established as 'the' FAQ.

Not really. Some feel the need to do so, however asking for or giving contractor referrals in a newsgroup that's worldwide is probably not going to be very helpful or effective .

Excellent assumption. I've heard there are some here who like to punish dearly the sinners.

Reply to
AnnG