Fantech dryer booster

Anyone have any long term experience with the Fantech dryer booster fan? I am considering installing one, but have concerns about long term lint build up in the fan. My dryer is in the center of the house and vented thru the roof, ~ 25' run. In my old house a normal load would dry in a 60 min cycle, now it takes about 90 min.
K > Anyone have any long term experience with the Fantech dryer booster fan? I K > am considering installing one, but have concerns about long term lint K > build up in the fan. My dryer is in the center of the house and vented K > thru the roof, ~ 25' run. In my old house a normal load would dry in a K > 60 min cycle, now it takes about 90 min.
Didn't see any responses as of the time I'm this. I'm thinking the dryer vent booster fan wouldn't be a bad thing in your situation, especially as you know the dryer is taking a half-hour longer to dry in this house compared to the old house. I presume you have made certain during the move lint didn't get knocked loose in the dryer itself and the vent pipe in the new (current) house is clear.
I would definately make an easy-to-remove section to get to the fan for at least yearly removal of dust on the fan. Might use a shop-vac to clean out the ductwork.
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* I've heard about the element of Surprise couldn't find on my Periodic Table.
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971

: Have you checked the vent line for kinks or blockage? Does the roof vent : open freely? Good luck. : Data Duck
I've checked the line for lint buildup and any other type obstructions. I am just trying to find some opinions on how well this fan works.