Fan motor

Need to replace an Uppco, Inc 079272 motor/fan in my window exhaust unit.
The motor/coil is 2x3x3 with two screws for mounting to a bracket and a two prong plug on a short line cord. The shaft is 2-3/4" and is attached to a fan with five 3-1/2" radius blades.
I have googled my butt off and have come up empty.
Any help will be appreciated.
Dick

Try these guys http://www.irproducts.biz / They do carry some uppco motors and fans. Click on motor kits and they have a photo that is about what you describe.

Bingo! I will call them in the morning to order one.
Thank you very much.
Dick
On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 01:43:42 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@panix.com (Dick Adams) wrote:

They have about a zillion replacement motors.
HTH,
Paul F.
On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 01:43:42 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@panix.com (Dick Adams) wrote:

If it's just a window exhaust fan, I 'spect everyone and they uncle will suggest you just buy a new unit.
Add me to such masses.
But if you really need to replace only the motor, off the top my head, try www.grainger.com. If you can't find it there, call their 1 800 number and describe what you need.
Peetie
If the fan still hums, take it apart and clean it out with solvent, and then re-oil it. Many times, fans can be saved.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

That would be my first impulse as well.
mostly pears.
The baards hath sung unto the fields and the trees..... "Why do fan motors hum?"
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus