Fan in Jenn Air Range/Oven making noise

I assume I need to lube the fan in my oven with a little spray oil. Can anyone point me in the right direction to find a schematic for model#88370. Or at least tell me where to look to find the fan as it doesn't appear obvious. Is spray vegatable oil a reasonable choice. I assume I want to use something non-toxic, e.g not WD-40.
Thanks in advance.
Use 20 or 30 weight motor oil. You can get non detergent oil for electric motors. If you use detergent type motor oil, as the oil evaporater over time, the detergent is left and will ruin the bearings. (That note is from Bell & Gosset Pumps) Don't use WD-40. It is primarily a solvent, it will thin the existing oil and ruin the bearings. Vegitable oil is for cooking, not motors. Wrong viscosity and properties.
Stretch
Hi,
This may help...
http://tinyurl.com/6whxo Breakdown of fan area.
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&N@3258 Downdraft motor kit.

I replaced one like that for a customer one time..it was a unit bearing motor....no oil points and no oiling possible..
Thank you -- Now if I can figure out how to get to the fan, I'm well on my way.

Most of these motors have permantly sealed bearings and require no oiling. It depends on the noise, it may not even be the motor. The motor is about $150.00 + taxes and shipping and could be fun to replace if you've never done one. Part #12200026. Most Sears can get you one.
You can try taking the filter for the convection fan out and see if it still makes noise. Lots of times this mesh filter gets pushed in and just touches the fan blade. If that solves the problem you just need to reshape the filter so it will clear the fan.

You dont want to use spray anything on a motor, only oil drops where the bearings are, if it has oil ports oil it, if not you are out of luck. It could be the fans housing or a loose blade even. Vegtible oil will dry and turn to a bad sticky residue..