fan control

Hi,
I can't figure out what the white plastic grill-looking part is for:
http://www.westsidewholesale.com/300w-1-0-amp-maestro-multi-location-fan-control-and-dimmer-combination-switch-black.html
Can someone please shed light on that?
Thanks in advance,
Sam
Sam Takoy wrote:

http://www.westsidewholesale.com/300w-1-0-amp-maestro-multi-location-fan-control-and-dimmer-combination-switch-black.html

http://lutron.com/Lutron_Search/result.aspx?Q=Lutron+%23+MA-LFQM-AL&btnSearch.x=6&btnSearch.y=2
I'm still not sure but I'll make a guess that it is additional circuitry needed for controlling fan motors but not needed for controlling lights.

http://www.westsidewholesale.com/300w-1-0-amp-maestro-multi-location-fan-control-and-dimmer-combination-switch-black.html
*It's the receiver that goes up inside the fan canopy to control the light and motor.
Sam Takoy wrote:

http://www.westsidewholesale.com/300w-1-0-amp-maestro-multi-location-fan-control-and-dimmer-combination-switch-black.html

The part with the grill is the Canopy Module. The grill openings allow air to circulate around the heat sink for the solid state control.
TDD