False stone/rock to cover well pump

Someone told me about large false/hollow stones that you can get to put over a well pump to hide it. Does anyone know where these can be purchased?
I do have both Home Depot and Lowes close by if anyone has seen them in either of those places.
Thanks- John
You can get them at HD/Lowes....sometimes. Seems as though usually only the more rural stores carry them - the ones close to me don't, but the ones "near" my parents, do.
Also, do some price checking online. I got mine from "Plow & Hearth". They have both online and mail-order catalog. I think I paid about $25 less than I could find in Lowe's. (http://www.plowhearth.com/welcome.asp )
-Trey
Today, Sox and UNEXPECTED_DATA_AFTERSoxpoured vast amounts of knowledge...

Trey Waters snipped-for-privacy@sidestreet.tzo.com
Sox Fan in CT wrote:

If you can't find it locally:
http://www.pondsolutions.com/stone-covers.htm