Fallen tree

Hi all... A large Manitoba Maple tree fell over during a storm the other night in my backyard. I was wondering if there is any value to the wood after I have cut it into managable pieces. I won't be able to split it though.
Thanks!
Find someone with a splitter and they may split it for halves.

r.w. wrote, wondering if this is really what he meant?

If you haven't cut it up yet call a woodmizer and see if they might be able to cut it up as lumber. Maple is fairly expensive wood used for lots of furniture.
Rich
--
You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK.

I agree. After the logs are cross-cut, the value of the wood, at least for furniture making, declines. My neighbor's cherry tree was cut down and I took as much of it as I had room. Built a cabinet, small table, and turned a few bowls from it.