faded vinyl garage door windows

I have an Overhead door brand garage door with the vinyl decorative windows that have faded from white to yellow. (garage door is around 4 years old)
Does anyone know how I might take these out so I can paint them? They appear to have glass/plexiglass behind vinyl decorative inserts. I'm not sure how these inserts are attached to the garage door.
It is the Williamsburg 1 style show here. http://www.overheaddoor.com/Product_Index/Home_Products/Garage_Doors/Other / WindowTrim/windowtrim.html
I was quoted around $80 for replacement windows, plus another $80 to have them installed, so I'm thinking about just painting them. I'm hoping I can get the paint color and gloss matched at a home repair store (ie. Home Depot, Lowes, etc.)
Thanks in advance, Brian

Just in case you are not aware of it, the box stores in my area now have Krylon spray paint made especially for painting vinyl and other types of plastic. Might be just as easy to mask and paint in place. Worked great for me.
Tom J
Brian wrote:

in your area and ask them how they remove them... i go to the one in my area, they put the door up when the house was built and they are very helpfull over the past 30 yrs. with telling me how to fix the door, they have my address in their card catalog and with my address they know what type of door i have and what spring, cable, and other stuff that i need.. hope this helps.

Brian,
They are held in by one of two ways. They either snap into a groove on the outside of the frame or they are inside the outside frame (with the glass). If they appear to snap in you pull lightly on the insert to get it to bow & they will pop out. However if they are brittle from the weather exposure they may crack or break. If it appears that they are inside the frame w/ the glass then you have to remove the interior frame. (To keep the glass from falling out you may have to take the top section out and lay on floor.)The interior frame is either one piece held in by screws or four pieces that snap on also. It is extremely difficult to remove the snap pieces without destroying them. They have teeth (ridge edges) inside that lock into the frame. If you are considering replacing them please note that they are not made a universal size amongst the various mfgs and therefore will probably need windows from the same mfg as the door. Some only vary by 1/4" but they won't fit. (You could buy new frame, glass, & inserts that were larger & cut the holes bigger in the door, but it is not an easy project either). Personally I would paint them w/ them in & clean the glass afterwards if the inserts do not pop out easily. It would be easier in the long rung.
Doordoc www.doorsandopeners.com
I had faded, yellow looking, glass inserts on my steel basement doors. I noticed small black mold spots and washed them down with a mix of water,bleach and a small amount of dish detergent and they bleached back to the original white.