FA: Unused steel MTD front axle Lawn Tractor Wheels

Unused steel MTD front axle Lawn Tractor Wheels

eBay Item number: 2383784527

I bought a pair of replacement front wheels for my Agway MTD built 12 hp lawn tractor. I never did replace the wheels before the engine quit. They sat under my workbench in the garage until I decided it was time to do some spring cleaning. The wheels purchased new cost approx $22 each. The lawn tractor was an early 1990's Agway model made by MTD. Please look at the picture carefully before bidding and ensure these will meet your needs. They do not come with the plastic axle bearing inserts. They do have cheap plastic grease fittings. There is some minor surface rust on unpainted surfaces due to sitting in the garage for at least 10 years. The winning bidder pays actual shipping costs using US Mail or UPS. We do not inflate our shipping costs like so many other thieves on eBay.

Reply to
Steve Stone