FA: Porter Cable laser, Makita angle grinder

These are on eBay right now. The reserve for the laser level is $30. I put a reserve on the angle grinder the first time and it didn't sell,
so I just started the bidding at $38. I'm not sure what the best method is, but I think I'm just going to go no reserve from here on out.
PC/Robotoolz Laser Level: Item #: 4466956163 or http://tinyurl.com/qsnyx
Makita angle grinder: Item #: 6063107576 or http://tinyurl.com/gaclj