FA; Ortho Books

All kinds please check out this one and my others
marty
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemE83565911&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
On 19 Oct 2005 12:28:26 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Good Grief - Another Ebay spammer. I looks like they are all crawling out of the woodwork lately, just like a virus !!!!
Seller - ctsteps5 Location - Danielson, Connecticut -=DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SPAMMER=- .....If you use Ebay, Block this seller..... (((Please DO click on their link above, you'll get a good laugh)))
* PLONK *
here I have a bunch of home imporvement books I will no longer need, and I am looking to put them into the hands of someone who needs them, im not selling them to make money, god, there a buck a book. cut me some slack. If i was here constantly fishing fior sales then fine, but I dont, just figured someone here might just want them. If you not interested, then dont look. all my listing are for ortho home improvement books, 12 of them, nothing else. I am not a spammer looking for sales, just trying not to throw away perfectly good books that somone could use.
marty
thanks for your support group, i didnt want to throw these away. glad somone needs them, I still have 4 left
painting and wallpapering, roofing, bathroom redesign, and kitchen redesign, all finishing off tiomorrow.
hope all is well