F1 Error

-------------------------------------
The F1 Error on my Kenmore Elite range keeps going off with steady and very loud beeping. It happens at unpredictable times, and if I hit Kitchen Timer, Stop Time or Clock if definitely happens. Is there a way to make it stop?
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 12:42:45 +0000, KenmoreElite

RTFM
eileen.blumenthal_at_gmail_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (KenmoreElite) wrote in

Unplug the range.