Eye glasses

Saw a thread for on line glasses. I have never tried this service ,but the cost of glasses is eating into my golf budget.Any comments or suggested sites? Frank

I've never been satisfied with on-line glasses. I found that carrying the computer and monitor around was too exhausting.
I'm sticking with the regular kind that I can carry in my pocket.
zennioptical- like 25 dollar US delivered- simple single prescription- metal frame - spring temples. More than satisfactory. Might give them a try on the next pair of progressives. Pat
patrick mitchel wrote:

--
Blattus Slafaly ? 3 :) 7/8

I got a couple. The frames are a bit light weight, but the Rx was good.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

If you don't the glasses, you won't be playing much golf. At least not very well....
Frank wrote:

but I have been satisfied with 39dollarglasses.com.