Extreme Cooling System

I have purchased a 440V 3 phase 70A Cooling compressor. I want to use it to cool the CPU on my new high powered quad processor 20000mhz computer. I want the CPU temperature to drop to absolute zero.
First problem, I only have single phase 220 in my house. How do I get the 3phase 440?
Second problem. I am looking to purchase some 5/64 copper tubing to form a 100 layer coil to surround each of my CPUs and my video processor heat sinks. Each coil will carry the refrigerant and each of the seven coils needs to be hooked to a diversion manifold with computer monitored gate valves which will serve to insure that each coil is receiving the same and exact amount of refrigerant to insure precise cooling of the entire system. I can not seem to locate this tubing.
Third problem. My home is maintained with atmospheric temperature and humidity control so that each computer is maintained in a controlled and dust free environment. With all of this equipment in operation, when I start up my computers, the house lights become very dim, and there is not enough power to run the microwave or the garage door opener. This is before I connect the cooling system. I need more power, but the electric company says they can not furnish more without a costly rewiring from their nearest sub-station (12 miles away), to my pole, along with dual industrial grade pole transformers. All of this would cost $40,000 to $55,000. Thats almost as much as I spent for the computers.
I do need all this computer power, and I intend to develop the world's most powerful computer, capable of powering 30 of the latest and most graphic intent games ever made, while playing music and watching 12 videos at the same time, yet still allowing sufficient power to do word processing and photo editing. This is important to me.
P32-20K_X4
On Sat, 26 May 2007 01:38:05 -0500, P32-20K snipped-for-privacy@geenet.com wrote:

You are incorporating a lot of complexity into your project. Wouldn't it be easier to use liquid air instead? House the CPUs and electronics in an insulated cabinet and have the moving electro- mechanical units like the hard drive in a separate insulated cabinet maintained at the coolest spec'ed temperature for that device. Let the liquid air (or preferably inert liquid nitrogen) in the container evaporate inside the cabinet to bring down the temperature. Liquid air is already anhydrous and that solves your humidity control problem. There is probably some sort of simple metering valve to control the rate of evaporation, for temperature control (HDs cabinet) and another valve for venting. Liquid air is cheap and quite safe to handle so long as you don't let bare flesh come into direct contact with the liquid. That means a splash from a spill is quite harmless as the liquid will usually evaporate before it hits you, or rather before it hits your clothing or face mask.

Interesting fantasy. Most guys just think about girls when they masturbate but you've taken it to a new level.
P32-20K snipped-for-privacy@geenet.com wrote:
TROLL SNIPPRED
A 1.3 on the Zero to ten TROLL SCALE.
Perhaps if you could properly use the term "graphics intense" rather than display your stupidity by typing "graphic intent".....