Extra sod

I have a bit of extra sod, and it will be a few days until I can find a place for it. I have some moving blankets on it, and have the sprinklers running, getting it wet several times a day. Is this adequate?

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

As long as you keep it wet it should be fine for a few days. Any longer and you may have issues with mold. The moving blankets may get too heavy for the grass, too.

Reply to
krw

Medium well will do.

Reply to
SBH

:12:42 -0700, "Steve B"

If it is covered for more than 4-5 days, uncover it. Think of what happens to regular lawn grass when you leave somthing covering it for that long, it turns yellow and starts to die.

Reply to
hrhofmann

Yes. It's still rolled up? Will the blankets dry out all right. I get mine wet once in a while but never as wet as these will be, so I don't know.

How hot is it where you are.

Reply to
micky

Steve B wrote the following: