Extra long leveling legs for a stove?

We recently remodeled our kitchen, and purchased a slide in Fridigaire stove/oven. The problem is, we had our cabinets custom made and for some reason made the base cabinet too tall. Long story short, our countertop is now 38 inches high, and the leveling legs don't crank up that high. I looked online for extra log legs to no avail. Anybody know if they make these, and if not, any suggestions. To me the obvious is to build it up with wood or something? Anybody see any issue with this?
JK wrote:

Hi,
The manufactures for the -most part- do not make any.
Are the legs metal or plastic? If plastic, you will probably have to use some wood shims to raise up the range. If metal, I usually take one of the legs to local hardwars store and match up the thread count and bolt size and purchase 4 longer carriage style bolts and make my own longer legs. A small piece of felt glued to the carriage bolt head will protect the floor when moving the range.

That's what I'd do. All you need is two strips so the sides are properly supported and it can slide.

platform, with a secret door from the cabinet on the side, so's you can hide your egg-money there.
JK wrote:

enough to hit the back wall and short enough that they don't extend past the front of the stove. If the 1x4 (3/4" high) isn't enough then add another piece of wood, plywood 1/4" or 1/2. If you need 1-1/2 height rise, then use 2x4's. Lay one on each side of the opening, and slide the stove in. Might want to put a piece of wood or other trim in front to hide the gap.
38" high? Hope you folks are tall.
You might consider putting "shoes" on the existing leveling screws to extend them.
The "shoes" can be PVC tubing with a cap (or just the cap.) Place washers, nuts, whatever in the cap/tube to give you the extension you need. If the extension "wiggles" pour in some drywall compound. If you want to remove it, you add water!