Exterior Wood Patching ?

Hi,
Other than Bondo, does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can use to fill in a small amount of rotted wood (after cleaning out the bad section) in a wooden patio door frame ?
Would like it to be relatively easy to use, good for outddors of course, and to set up totally hard so I can sand and paint over it.
Thanks, Bob

Last time I did this, I found at least two products at the hardware store, labeled as "exterior patching compound". If I recall, one was made by DAP, as you'd probably expect, since their name's on so many other products. Head to the hardware store.
Minwax used to make 2 part patch/hardener.

| | You keep using the word "puddy" which is not in Funk & Wagnalls. | | "Putty" is. Ain't spell-checkers wonderful? | | J |
but it is in "Warner Bros" dictionary. I taught I taw a "puddy" tat.
to the OP Elmers exterior wood fill works great.

Minwax makes an exterior epoxy which holds up well.