exterior Mastercraft fiberglass door from Menards

I'm planing to buy exterior "Mastercraft" fiberglass door from Menards I think it made by Midwest Manufacturing Anyone has any experience with it?

Yes I have put in a few. They are OK, but a problem I have had is that they tend to stick on the threshold. I also recall doing quite a bit of work on the mortising for the deadbolt to get it to fit standard hardware. So all in all I would avoid.

Mastercraft = shit
Look for better brand.
thanks guys that what I thought