Exterior floor tiles.

I am looking for some floor tiles to be used on a concrete porch in NE Ohio. These tiles should be frost resistant (-20F) and color is about buff.

Anyone know where I can buy exterior grade floor tiles?

Peter.

Reply to
PVR

We bought ours at the local tile store -- Arizona Tile [Springfield, IL]. no problems since spring 2001 when they were installed.

Reply to
Jay Stootzmann

This requires an exterior tile; so they should be porcelain instead of clay-based ceramic. Porcelain tile will wick very little water (less than 0.5%), and thus will not crack in those temperatures. An exterior mastic should be used, and the grout should be epoxy. The cost of an exterior tile job (in materials), is substantially higher than that of an indoor job. Most local stores will carry all of these materials.

PVR wrote:

Reply to
no1herenow

Many thanks.