Exterior door behind storm door, interior or exterior paint?

I will paint an exterior door that is behind a "full" glass storm door. The doors are mostly protected from the sun except near sunset by a small over hanging roof. Should I be using interior or exterior paint? I would like to use oil based paint, would you?
Thank you for your help!

I'd use exterior. It still gets plenty of UV light from the sun, can be exposed to weather and temperature changes. Good luck finding an oil based paint today. New regulations make it near impossible to find.
    I use exterier. Being behind the store door does not eliminate the heat build up nor the UV damage.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Or the moisture. It may not get rain on it, but when the humidity and inside/outside temp delta is right, it still gets plenty damp in there, at least until the sun comes back out and turns it back into a greenhouse.
My front door faces directly west, and gets no summer shade due to no real overhang or large trees in front of it. It is white, but the inside of the door still gets hot to the touch, even in cool weather. I keep meaning to go to the window company, and get a screen made to replace the glass panel in that storm door in summer.
--
aem sends...

Having replaced my exterior door a few weeks ago, I just ordered a ProVia storm door as an upgrade to old one.
The Spectrum Full-View model has 2 sections of glass, both of which can be opened. When you open either of them, an attached screen rolls out of it's storage bin. You can have anywhere from a couple of inches of ventilation all the way to half a door's worth.
It'll be sweet on days like today when it's just a bit too cold to have the entry door open with the screens in the storm door.
The upper screen also detaches, so I can still hand the Halloween candy out through the storm door without having to open it and make everyone move out of the way. That was actually one of the features that SWMBO and I looked for when we were shopping for a storm door.
http://www.proviadoor.com/Doors/Storm/Style/Spectrum-Series.aspx
In your case I wouldn't be afraid of using interior/exterior paint. Just recently I discovered reasons for using one or the other, however for a door protected by a storm door in my opinion would be ok for the combo.. Do a search on Google interior vs exterior paint and you will find lots to read about