Extension cord for on floor use

I have an old extension cord that was designed for on the floor use.
It's about six feet long total. One end has about a foot of conventional cord and a wall plug. The other end has a dual three prong outlet. The middle of the cord is encased within some type of flat plastic. When laid on the floor it's almost totally flat and will allow an office chair to roll over it easily. I bought it years ago at a garage sale. I would really like to find another similar but I have looked on-line at several office supply stores with no luck. Anyone know where I could find one?
Thanks,
Harry

Any hardware store. Maybe a drugstore or supermarket too. Not a good idea to be rolling over a cord...
--
dadiOH
____________________________

There are also similar items that have slots underneath / in them that allow you to run your own power, phone, and network cables underneath / inside them... In a lot of ways, this is more practical since you can cut it to the exact length that you might need... Different qualities available, of course... Some for just chair weight objects, some you can even drive over with a vehicle... A quick Google search for [electrical cord protector] found it... http://www.wiremold.com/www/consumer/projects/floor/index.asp?bhcp=1 http://electrical.hardwarestore.com/12-33-cord-protectors/gray-cord-protector-647785.aspx http://cableorganizer.com/cord-covers / http://cableorganizer.com/cord-cover-duraline / http://cableorganizer.com/cord-cover-transparent / http://cableorganizer.com/cord-protector / http://cableorganizer.com/floor-cord-cover / http://cableorganizer.com/cord-cover-elasco / http://cableorganizer.com/dropover-lite / http://cableorganizer.com/cable-protector-yjack / http://cableorganizer.com/cable-protector-gp5 /
That's what I'm looking for - thanks! I never thought of doing a search using the term "cord-cover".

Neither did I... I used "electrical cord protector"... Looks like "cord cover" would have worked well also...
Kind of a pain when houses / buildings don't put the outlets / ports where you *need* them... <grin>
<snip>
Oh, I forgot, you can also get the electrical cord protectors up at Office Depot... http://www.officedepot.com/ddSKU.do?level=SK&ids3221&x=0&Ntt=+electrical+cord+protector&y=0&uniqueSearchFlag=true&An=text
On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 20:49:14 GMT, "Grumman-581"

I've been looking for those thinks too, and was unsuccessful since I didn't know just what WORDS to use for the things. Thanks for the information.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com