extending electric box / ballast questions

All-

1) I am putting pegboard on the wall, and will be putting 1/4" strips on the wall as spacers. The area includes one outlet, and I would like to keep this flush with the new pegboard. Are there extenders I can buy at the big box stores that would keep the wiring inside the box up to the surface of the pegboard?

2) Are there ballasts for flourescent lighting that do not hum? I know I read there are but can't remember the specs? I am using 8' bulbs in a workshop.

thanks all

Reply to
Chris Carruth

Yes, there are extension sleeves for the outlets and you can get an electronic ballast for a 2- F296 T 12 fixture, which won't hum

Reply to
RBM

Reply to
jrtomlin

Reply to
jrtomlin

Chris Carruth posted for all of us...

Boy, another one... Google broke at your house?

Reply to
Tekkie®

=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= wrote in news:7vmdnTNWGvQT7cfYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Google Search =