Explain scaffolding to me?

Page 2 of 2

Ok great info! Thanks!
Do I make these tie offs myself? Or do you buy them as well?
Sounds like I should stick with 4' or 6' foot widths huh?
These are MORE popular than narrow right?
What I'm thinking is if I ever want to sell this tuff on used market I don't want to get some oddball size that no one wants to buy. See what I mean?
So I should DEFIBNELTLY stick with 4 foot or 6 foot width?
snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

Everything you could possibly need is available as part of the system (see the accessories section). Leveling feet, wheel feet, guardrail brackets, outrigger brackets, tie offs, hoist pulley brackets, etc.

They all get used in construction, but the 4' and 6' widths see the most use with the smaller sizes generally only being used where there are space constraints.

Warning - It's addicting having your own scaffolding once you see all it's uses.

4' or 5' width, 6' heights are typical. The walk through spec is usually only seen in the 5' width though it's available in 4' as well. The frames that are shorter than 6' aren't seen much since usually 6' increments work fine.
Pete C.