Expanding garden hose -- to be avoided

Never put a sprayer on it? That's about as useful as a typical Democrat.

Reply to
krw

For a real weak hose that may be your only option, yes.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

And why would you expect an "as seen on TV" product to make sense????

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

When I say "intended" I mean by the people designing and specing and producing it. I have no doubt they all thought "this thing is a piece of crap that will explode if anyone shuts off the nozzle for more then a few seconds". Apparently I'm the only one not surprised that the SELLERS vastly exaggerated the benefits and ignore the obvious deficiencies of the hose. Yes, I did watch the video.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

...snip...

I worry about people who have no doubt that they know what other people are thinking. I worry that their life might somehow intersect with mine. That's really scary.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Idiot. You still don't get the difference between design and junk.

Reply to
krw

With no nozzle and no back pressure... no expanding either.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Yes, and those people he is mind reading might be in a whole different country, different culture, and different side of the planet.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

What would happen if you showed the expanding hose nekid pictures of girl hoses? o_O

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I'm pretty sure it would first expand and then squirt.

Don.

(e-mail link at home page bottom).

Reply to
Don Wiss

Since most of the expanding hoses are less than a year old, they totally would not care. Now, about 10 years from now, there might be a reaction (other than mass giggling and throwing crumpled paper at the pictures).

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I was a kid once but I was interested in science and anatomy and I often got into trouble for telling the girls how their bodies worked. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

You were dirty mined little boy and you not shame of yourselves !

Reply to
Tony944

When I was 6 years old and started first grade, I had decided all adults were full of crap. My biggest mistake was letting the nuns know what I had surmised. o_O

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas