Expanding foam stuff to fill gaps.

Iam just looking for some foam putty kind of stuff to fill some holes under my sink around pipes and stuff. I was just wondering if there is some foam stuff you can use ??

Thanks.

\\ I am in Australia.

Reply to
No talent Repairs

on 2/28/2008 2:23 PM No talent Repairs said the following:

I don't know about Australia, but here in the US we have "Great Stuff" made by the Dow Chemical company. I goes in as a foam, expands, and then hardens to a creamy color. It can be carved after hardening. If you have it there, be sure to use disposable plastic gloves when applying it as it gets pretty sticky and hard to get off your hands.

Reply to
willshak

Baby oil seems to work pretty good at removing it from skin. But if you get it on your clothes, do so in a pattern or design that you like because it's gonna be there forever.

Reply to
JC

You can look for:

or

depending on your needs. I just looked these up to verify that such products are available in Oz. No doubt there are other manufacturers too. Great for keeping those stinging biting beasties out along with the drafts and dust.

Reply to
John McGaw

Oh BTW. If you need to contact the Australian distributor to find a local dealer you can contact snipped-for-privacy@bigpond.com.au Phone No. (3) 9360 0866, Mark Burmistrow

Reply to