Expanding foam stuff to fill gaps.

Iam just looking for some foam putty kind of stuff to fill some holes under my sink around pipes and stuff. I was just wondering if there is some foam stuff you can use ??
Thanks.
\\ I am in Australia.
on 2/28/2008 2:23 PM No talent Repairs said the following:

I don't know about Australia, but here in the US we have "Great Stuff" made by the Dow Chemical company. I goes in as a foam, expands, and then hardens to a creamy color. It can be carved after hardening. If you have it there, be sure to use disposable plastic gloves when applying it as it gets pretty sticky and hard to get off your hands.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
No talent Repairs wrote:

You can look for:
http://www.reddevil.com/products.cfm?c=me&catF
or
http://www.reddevil.com/products.cfm?c=me&catE
depending on your needs. I just looked these up to verify that such products are available in Oz. No doubt there are other manufacturers too. Great for keeping those stinging biting beasties out along with the drafts and dust.
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]
John McGaw wrote: