Existential Angst

I am a HVAC tech moving to Tuckahoe from Massachusetts. Can you please e-mail me? I would like to pick your brain about good companies to work for in the area!! Thank you....Kyle
You could try posting this to the alt.hvac newsgroup, but be prepared for a lot of obnoxious replies (they have some people who post there that missed a few too many days of charm school).