Excell Power washer has no pressure

My excell 2500 power washer just stopped working while I'd been using it for an hour. The engine continued to run, but there was absolutely no pressure coming out. I could put my finger over the open end of the pressure washer and keep any water from coming out. I've removed the hose and verified there's no obstructions and i have good water pressure from the house...Could it be my pump is bad? I did notice 2 things after it stopped providing pressure....my son had turned on the hot water on so I'd been washing with pure hot water prior to the failure, and the 2nd thing I noticed was a sucking noise coming from the nozzle for the soap hose (located on the inlet connection)
any suggestions would help before I take it to the local true value for repair.
Thanks, Pete
-------------------------------------
##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://www.thestuccocompany.com/ Building Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 368059 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
Add pictures here
✖
How about post to Usenet the regular way?
368059 spam and counting!
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
On Aug 8, 5:07 pm, tec2mro_at_yahoo_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (pdq911) wrote:

Blaming the hot water on your son isnt nice.
Add pictures here
✖
pdq911 wrote:

Sounds like your washer intestine melted by hot water.
Add pictures here
✖

Check to make sure the gun itself isn't clogged. This is what happened to mine. There was a tiny piece of crap stuck just before the tip of the gun.
Add pictures here
✖
pdq911 had written this in response to http://www.thestuccocompany.com/maintenance/Re-Excell-Power-washer-has-no-pressure-388087-.htm :
JimmyDahGeek wrote:

-------------------------------------
No, I've removed the pressure wand and the hose from the unit and there's still no pressure coming out
##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://www.thestuccocompany.com/ Building Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 369018 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
Add pictures here
✖
The Stucco site is not a help forum, it's an *advertising* forum that invades real forums (like "alt.home.repair", part of "usenet") parasitically in order to generate free advertising for itself, which continually advances its search engine placement, thereby increasing its own revenue through its click- through advertising commissions.
So the first thing you should do is write them an email and tell them to quit spamming.
Then try to find your way here through proper channels. Please do a google search on "Usenet" and post the regular way.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus