Example of great ironwork

<
http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/epic-fail-photos-things-that-are-doing-it-its-a-trap.jpg
At first I thought it was a gate but then decided it was merely a decoration.

I'd call it a handrail-
Pretty neat. I didn't even notice that it was a dirty picture until I was trying to imagine painting it. Did you get a good shot of the other side-- the scene is a bit different.
Jim [I read the comments-- it is in Amsterdam http://failblog.org/2011/08/04/epic-fail-photos-things-that-are-doing-it-its-a-trap/#comments ]

http://failblog.org/2011/08/04/epic-fail-photos-things-that-are-doing-it-its-a-trap/#comments
Thanks for pointing that out. I missed it. Maybe it was just the purity of my soul not recognizing it.