ex-cell power washer

i am having problems with my ex-cell model exwgv2121. the motor fires right up but when i pull the trigger on the handle i get a short burst of high pressure water and then it just pisses out. once i let go of the trigger the motor bogs down for a second and then idles normal ( i guess it is building up pressure again)...looking at the pump there seems to be a couple of adjusting screws but i dont have a manual so I'm not quite sure what to do. what types of things can go wrong with these types of power washers? any help would be appreciated cj

Usually when that happens it's because there is still some air in the line. After a few minutes, it should take care of itself. The other thing to consider is how much water the machine is getting. If your water pressure can't keep up with the power washer, it will constantly try to repressurize. Also, the first blast will always have more pressure, that's why you never pull the trigger while aiming at whatever you're power washing, unless it's impervious to chipping, flaking, or gouging.
Here's a link to the manual.
http://www.devap.com/PDF/RM/D21684-E.pdf
thanks for the link cj