EWave Microwave

hi all, having probs with subject unit's touchpad not responding, anyone have any ideas?? any info appreciated pax, h2

Reply to
h2

I have an E Wave. Mine is over the range type - so if yours isn't, this may not help.

Second day I had microwave, I was using it for something, and also was cooking something in the oven and had two pans on top of stove....things were steamy around there. It stopped! Just stopped dead - nothing worked.

It was a weekend and I knew the customer service people would be off - so I just waited. About two hours or so later - I heard a beeping -- and there was a message going across the screen saying please re-set clock.

I e mailed the company and found that it had gotten too hot...so it shut down.

I've been careful since then and have had no more problems with mine. This happened last Oct.

Dorothy

Reply to
Dorot29701