Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Hanging Draw Drapes

I'm posting this because if this subject ever is an issue with you (which probably includes about 90% of the American population), you really owe it to yourself to read my thread "OT? Humongous traverse drapery rod won't close."

ColbyT, a professional, answered just about every question you could possibly have about where to place rods, safety measures to consider, making pull cords knot-free, etc. Ten years on the Internet, and this thread's my all-time keeper.

Reply to
tioga0630

Thank you for those kind words.

I will get your check in the mail.:))