Every Kid needs one of these to take to school to play with at recess.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/mNWr9eF2Huk

On 5/31/2014 5:25 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:

The kid would be banned from school for life.
And funny, I recall Roy Rogers as a rather male image. Not one with silver fringe and Spandex tight pants. Looks like Old Roy had a feminine side.
Steve
SteveB posted for all of us...
And I know how to SNIP

Hmm, I did not notice any of that... Hey, if that's your thing...
--
Tekkie