Ever wonder what happens

Page 2 of 2

SteveB wrote:

An ice cube and, if needed, some Benadryl is probably a little safer. Wouldn't hurt to wash it first.

On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 12:37:51 -0400, against all advice, something
say:

Yee wants a little household ammonia. The wasp venom is acid, and the ammonia neutralizes that. It's pretty much like magic.
--

Don\'t worry about people stealing an idea. If it\'s original, you will
have to ram it down their throats.

TY. I shall put that in the grey matter hard drive, and hope it doesn't get deleted or pushed out by new information. I did the Benadryl cream thing, and that helped. A little. Those suckers hurt.
Steve
Steve Daniels wrote:

On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 19:17:01 -0500, Steve Barker

When next to a stream / river jump in. It stops the attack, and rubbing "mud" on the sting will stop the stinging. I've spoken to people that used to use "chewing tobacco or snuff" spit.

Baking soda is good too. Make a paste and rub it on. Works on fire ant bites too. My wife used to carry a film can full of baking soda in her cart at work for the guys who got bit. I always have one in my car.
On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 17:25:32 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

More like I poured a little beer on it and wiped it off with a blue wiper. God man, it was only a couple scratches, not a sucking chest wound.

What a pos, my Green machine would have at least cleaned the hairs off
RBM wrote:

Did you make up some new cuss words? Not to worry. It will probably feel better once it quits hurting.
Steve
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

BTDT, when the bump feeder fed out more line than I expected. Hit me again while I was flailing around looking for the swarm of bees I thought was attacking me. Thankfully, only an electric and not a gas, but still hurt like hell and drew blood. I can still just barely see the welts, several months later.
I wear long pants now, for the 2-3 times a year I bother to weed-whack.
-- aem sends...
on 10/6/2009 1:30 PM (ET) snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote the following:

Whenever I weedwhack, even on the hottest days in the Summer, I wear boots and work pants, unless I'm too drunk to care.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

I don't really own any of that stuff. It is shorts and boat shoes for me 12 months a year.