Ever heard of this gas steam boiler?

I'm in the process of having to install a new gas steam boiler...the contractor I chose, said it would be a Birham I believe he called it. Now in the fax he sent me he wrote New Yorker gas fired 140000 btu; I never heard of the latter..anyone know?

http://www.burnham.com /
http://www.newyorkerboiler.com /
And this one will save you and everybody else a lot of time;
http://www.google.com
If you're referring to Burnham boilers, just check out their website

As I recall, Burnham and NYer are sister companies....