Eurostream faucets?

Hi all:
I'm about to purchase a new kitchen faucet. OK, maybe I already DID buy one, a Moen, which will be installed next week.
Meanwhile, I saw a Eurostream faucet on sale for about half the price of the Moen model we bought.
I know that Moen is a good name and won't let me down. Never heard of Eurostream, are they any good?